Hey sparkles! Welcome back to Sketch Scribble Scribe’s Summer Series! (Did I still get a little too happy about saying that again? Maybe.) So sorry i missed a week, although I guess I did go one week early once already…. Technically I evened myself out, so I’m not going to be upset about it. 😂How’s your summer going? Today’s post won’t be super in depth, but I wanted to recap what we’ve done so far this summer and announce some of the upcoming posts including that blog party! Let’s dive in!
This summer I’ve shared:
- The Summer Tag
- The Star That Always Stays: Author Interview with Anna Rose Johnson
- 150 Songs That Make Me Want To Dance
- Glass Beach: A Short Story – Summer of Stories 1
- Summer Self-Care for Busy People
Upcoming posts may include (in no specific order):
- School Outfit essentials; Would you guys be interested? As a light academia, I love bookish outfits and would love to share what I know!
- My top 10 summer books to make summer last
- School Supplies Everyone Should Have. If I did this, the tools wouldn’t just be for school. They’d be tools you could use as a writer and artist too!
- Study Tips From a High School Student
- Making Photo Wallpapers for You! I’ve gotten into this lately and, as the SSS member who is worst at drawing, the art form suits me!
- Summer Party Ideas! My birthday is toward the end of summer, so this topic is already in a part of my mind.
- End-of-Summer Hobbies That Build School-Year Character. I’ve noticed that some of my hobbies help me in other areas, so I could share some creative hobbies and how they help you in the long run!
- A Blog Party! This one’s definitely happening. It will be on September 21st! More details later. This one will wrap up our summer series!
- Reacting to Your Summer Stories. I’d love to hear the craziest summer-related stories you guys have and react to them. I could also make this two truths and a lie style, where I guess if the stories are true or not.
Sorry this post isn’t longer but I’m still getting back on schedule after a trip! What posts would you like to see me wrote next?
2 thoughts on “The Summer Series Mid-Way Round-up (+Blog Party Announcement)”
I want to see all those posts! Please!
LikeLiked by 1 person
i would love to see all of those! especially the outfit inspo! i’m excited for your blog party too, that day happens to be my birthday so maybe we can combine parties?! 😂
LikeLiked by 1 person